Closing a real estate transaction, regardless of the size or scope of the property, can be a daunting and complex experience. You deserve a company that can handle the process with professional precision, preparation and thoughtful, personal service. Kaye Law Offices, P.A. has redefined this approach and is dedicated to making the closing process as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Our reputation for uncompromising ethical standards and customer service has differentiated Kaye Law Offices, P.A. from all other companies. We are here to make this final stretch of the process easy for you.
Selecting an escrow closing agent is a choice which should be made carefully. This choice will be one of the most important steps in your escrow and closing process as you will be working closely with this person, often daily, throughout the entire several month period of your real estate sale or purchase. Whoever you choose, that person will become your personal secretary, complying with the terms and conditions of your instructions, and they will keep your funds safely deposited in an escrow account. They will strive to be as confidential as possible, answer your questions, and clear up any title problems which may arise. This is why you should trust and choose Kaye Law Offices, P.A.
Kaye Law Offices, P.A.'s closing and escrow services include:
- Securing payoff demands from existing lenders and requesting full satisfactions of any mortgages to be paid off in escrow.
- Obtaining instructions and loan documents from the new lender.
- Clearing any outstanding liens against the property.
- Issuing receipts for deposits of documents and holding funds in a separate account.
- Prorating taxes, interest, rents, etc.
- Preparing buyers and seller's escrow instructions and seeing that all documents are properly executed.
- Determining when everything is going to be completed so the transaction can close.
- Obtaining title insurance*hyperlink for the buyer and or the lender.
- Recording the necessary documents at the courthouse, such as deeds, mortgages, powers of attorney, substitutions of liability, and satisfactions of mortgages.
- Disbursing all funds to the proper parties, delivering documents and preparing the final closing statements.
Unlike many title companies out there, all of these closing and escrow services are performed by a Florida Bar licensed attorney. Please contact us today if you have any questions or would like to use our closing and escrow services.